September 26, 2012

Time to Start a Rotation

I think I am about ready to start a new rotation.  I have been doing one at a time and now have found I am slowing down even more on my stitching.  I think I am getting my stitchers lull on the one I am stitching even though I love it and can't wait to see it finished. (gosh, I have a short attention span).  So I think I am going to do my 10 hour rotation again and use the following designs in it.  Some of these have been started or are (dare I say it (UFOs)). 

Iris Fairy by Joan Elliott
Egyptian Mandela by Chatelaine
Pirate Queen - Dark Side of the Moon
Eclipse - Fire Wing
Casting A Spell - Blackbird Design
Pansy - Nora Corbett
Knitting Cat - Filagram
Jardin d' Jour by Inkworks
Fairy of Dreams by Mirabilia
Rede by Sisterhood

I thought I would work on these first, some are gifts so working them in the rotation.  Not necessarily in the order shown.  Well now I need to make sure I have all the extras I need, I think I do.  So i start today.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I've to start a rotation too otherwise I just keep stitching the same projects and some others are left behind... I hope you'll be able to keep up with the 10h rotation system ;)

Hugs,