August 25, 2008

Some stitching progress this

weekend. We took the weekend off from remodeling and I got some stitching done. I finished my needleroll for HOE and got to work on Edgar's RR. I kept trying to find the perfect design to go with his RR. I choose some elements from the new Prairie Schooler that are in keeping with the design. I hope he likes it. Here is a picture of the start..

As soon as the needleroll arrives at it's new home I will post a picture of it :)..Have a Great Week Everyone.

3 comments:

Barbeeque4 said...

A scary evil tree and a spooky black chicken!!! Looks super!! :)

Terry said...

Look out for that chicken, LOL

DaisyGirl said...

Wow!!! Loving it! I gave you an award!
Donna