October 30, 2008

When the weather starts

turning colder, I start thinking about my stitching and if I accomplished what I wanted to this year. Well, as far as WIP, no I didn't but I sure stitched a ton of exchanges. I have thought about next year already and what I want to do. I think i definitely will be stitching much more for me, although, I will not leave the All Season Ornament exchange, F&S, Halloween RR and Hooked on Exchanging I am certainly cutting way back :)...I still need my exchange fix :).

I think 2009 is gonna be my fantasy stitching year. I want to finish my Phantom of the Opera (Mirabilia's the kiss) and work some of the many fantasy pieces I have including some HAEDs. So now I need to work on all my exchanges and RRs and get them done and try to be all caught up by end of year:

right now I have:
4 of Us exchange for Amy
F&S #10
Halloween RR (which will continue 5 or 6 more rounds)
MAW Gaby
MAW Carol
ASOE Thanksgiving Ornament
I don't have any friendship squares right now :(..

I have stitched the ornie (need to finish), Gaby's MAW is stitched (need to make pinkeep), Carols halloween RR is almost done (will mail on Saturday), and the stitching on Amy's is 2/3 done. that just leaves MAW and F&S 10 to go from scratch and I know what I am doing for both :)..Not to bad. I have a three day weekend this weekend so I hope to finish the ornie and Gaby's MAW this weekend and get a good close to finish on amy's exchange (sorry Amy it is late :(.... I need to start going through my WIP and see how many are fantasy and what I am aiming to set as my goals, :)..

No comments: