April 20, 2009

Vonna's WS Round Robin Piece

I finished Vonna's RR piece this weekend end. It is Cross-Eyed Cricket - Two Familiars, Nevermore. I used DMC for the Raven. I hope she likes it. I only have one more RR piece to do in this one and then we are finished, wow, that went fast..
Here it is Vonna dyed the fabric hereself and it is so pretty.
My next project is the BBD contest piece. My mom picked the color and I am putting her last name and the year she and my father got married on it..Their anniversary would have been May 8th. Everyone have a Fantastic DAY!!

7 comments:

Kim B said...

What a great idea for the BBD piece! And the RR looks great!

staci said...

Wonderful stitching Terry! I'm sure Vonna's going to love it!!!

Deb said...

Your piece for Vonna's RR looks great. And I like your for idea too, for the BBD piece. I see so many people are doing this, maybe I should jump on the bandwagon too.

Carolyn NC said...

Love the Raven! Looking forward to seeing your finish for BBD. :)

Sharon said...

Both are beautiful finishes!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I abso-blooming-lutely LOVE it ;)
Great idea about the sampler doing an anniversary piece...my anniversary is April 27th...hmmm...

Cindy F. said...

Great addition to Vonna's RR!!