November 4, 2009

WooHoo a stitching finish and

I have been waxing nostalgic about some of my old projects that I have, ummm, slowed down on in the past (code word for set aside and haven't done a darn thing on). So anyway, I finished stitching the BBD Flowers for Sarah Needlecase but I am sure it will take me awhile to find the perfect fabric for the back and edges.
I also dug out my old AMAP Victorias Quaker which I am being creative with and making up colors as I go, I know, not always the best idea but who knows. Anyway here it is up to this point, I got quite a bit done on it this week.

Well off to work. Take care everyone, more later.

8 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Lovely needlecase. Look forward to seeing it put together. Your Christmas piece is lovely too. The colors are wonderful.

Deb said...

Great finish on Flowers! I can't wait to see that put together when you find the right fabric! Great idea to make a needlecase instead of framing it.

Kim B said...

Congrats on your finish!!! It looks fantastic! And I love the colors you've got going on in your AMAP

Carolyn NC said...

Lovely finish and I love your VQ!

Terri(TerriBoog) said...

Love your needle case and can't wait to see it all finished. I was too chicken to try the finishing and just framed it instead! Your AMAP is looking beautiful!

Suzanne said...

Flowers for Sarah looks great, a beautiful finish. I love the colour choices on Victoria's Quaker.

Brigitte said...

Congratulations on finishing Sarah's Flowers. I finished mine a couple weeks ago but haven't found the perfect fabric for the backing either. I think this will still take a while.

Claire said...

Good finish,hope you find some great fabric for it.