May 9, 2011

Wow this skirt is busy

I can't believe how much detail is in this design.  Hats off to Passione Ricamo for having some of the most detailed work I have done.  (although I have to say the Castle by Teresa Wentzler definitely beat it in detail, LOL).  I got another section of the skirt done and spent most of Sunday just backstitching leaves on the skirt and adding the beads, just to one section.  So onward to the next section.  Here she is.
and here is the project I will start next.  Iris Fairy by Joan Elliott.
Can't wait to start her.

Everyone have a fantastic week!!!!

4 comments:

Suburban Stitcher said...

Her dress is gorgeous, and the next fairy is pretty too! Love the purple in both :)

Kathy A. said...

Wow, you are making amazing progress. I love this one. The colors are stunning.

Christina said...

Oh, I love the detail on the dress. You are doing such a fantastic job on her. Your next project looks great too.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is looking great! How did you decide on Iris? They are all so lovely I'm having problems although Poppy is my favourite.