Yep here we go. A second dragon added to Fire Wing Eclipse, but I did figure out I was short on Midnight Gentle Arts so will need to order more. Those wings take forever. So here we go..
Now on to Joan Elliott's Iris Fairy stitched on Colorful Clouds.
April 16, 2012
April 10, 2012
Hurrah!!! I found that beading with shakey hands sucks, it took a lot longer than planned but my first finish with my "new" stitching mode, lol. Here she is!!
Thanks for looking. I have now finished a Passione Ricamo and a Mirabilia. I want to finish a Joan Elliott, a Dark side of the Moon and a Fire Wing. Hmmm, decisions.
April 8, 2012
Almost. Just need to add beads and do some final backstitching. WWWWWOOOOOHOOOOOOO.
This Was awarded to me by Sharon of Sharon's Cross Stitch Obsession.
There are four rules.
1. Choose five up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster to.
Cari at Sylvania Snippets
Amy at MiniQuilts
Bernice a Rocky Mountain Stitcher
Lesley at Lesley's Stitching Diary 2012
Tracey J at The Passion of my Needle
2. Show the person awarding you thank you by linking back to their blog. See the link to Sharon's site above.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites Leave comments on their blog so they know about the award. (see above)
4. Share five random facts about yourself that people don’t know
1. I have 4 dogs (shih tzu) and 5 cats ( no I am not a hoarder)
2. I am celebrating my 16th year as a child care provider today (April 8)
3. I have spent the last 19 years helping my sister raise her two children who are now 19 and 17.
4. I love jelly beans
5. I am a total Spongebob fan..
So Thank you again Sharon. And please check out the fantastic blogs above.
April 1, 2012
I had a long weekend and was able to stitch. I am learning how to stitch between shakey periods. I've learned how the medications take hold and how long it takes them to be effective and how long it lasts. I work during good times and lay off during bad so it isn't frustrating and I can get more done. Sometimes I need help threading needles since the shake never goes away completely but during good times I can concentrate for a little longer time when them meds kick in. When they aren't it is like having ADD, lol. So enough whinning basically I am getting a handle on it. And here is what I accomplished.
Have a Great Week.
Have a Great Week.
Labels: NC Tigerlily