February 19, 2007
Okay, I've decided to start a stitching blog. It will probably be boring to most people but it will maybe keep me on stitching track. I am an adminstrator of the ezboard Needle Nook (http://p211.ezboard.com/btheneedlenook). We have declared this the year of the WIP. I hope to get 3 or 4 of my WIPs done. I haven't been very good yet this year. I have gotten some work done on the Kiss but I need to really get to work on it. This year I'd like to finish the Kiss, Chatelaine Egypt Garden of the Nile, The Wizard by Design Works and Celtic Spring. There are a ton I want to start. I guess my plan is not to have fewer WIPS but to get some of the older ones done!!
Here is my list:
1. Spring Valley - Purple Heart
2. Egypt Garden - Chatelaine
3. Midi Mystery 1 - Chatelaine
4. The Heir - Pangea (Dimple Designs)
5. The Kiss (Phantom conversion) - Mirabilia
6. Tanya's Halloween Gameboard
7. Fortunate Traveler - Teresa Wentzler
8. Lucien , Wizard of Fire - Black Swan1
9. The Wizard(Merlin Clown) - Design Works
10. Dragon Witch - Purple Heart
11. RuneKeeper (RR to finish) - Dragon Dreams.
12. Storykeeper, Story Keep - HAED
13. Celtic Spring - L&L
I know it's a big list.