It was a serious weekend of the frogs. It seemed like I removed almost as many stitches as I put in this weekend. Don't know where my head was, but I had some serious counting difficulties. I worked on my SAL for the Chatelaine Christmas Mandala with Lin for most of Saturday (after the soccer games) and then Sunday morning, then became so annoyed with frogging, I changed projects. Here is where I got to on the mandala.
Then I went to work on the Erica Michaels Letter C Sampler. I changed all the colors to something brighter and it is stitched on 28ct Opalescent Sahara from Enchanted Fabrics. I'll have to make a complete list of the color changes and a record of them for my journal.But even on this little thing I ended up off on the borders. It just seems somedays, you just aren't really meant to get anywhere stitching.