May 29, 2008

Flowers for Sarah Needlebook SAL

YAY! I did get started on it last night. It is stitched on a piece of 7 x 54 Antique White linen 32ct. There are actually only 4 colors in it. The piece is so long because you spread out the sections and fold to make pockets, kinda hard to explain, but you will see as it goes along. Here is the first progress picture, yes it is only a leaf, but it is something, LOL. Sorry not the best pictures and yes, I was too lazy to stitch the edges, so I guess I better do something about it tonight, LOL..

3 comments:

Kim B said...

I am really looking forward to seeing this one come along! I can't wait to see just how that long piece of fabric gets folded up!

Anonymous said...

that's a great start!

Arlene,
Port Orchard flowers

BeckySC said...

Terry, I am looking forward to seeing this one!
Have a great weekend :)