June 1, 2008

Flowers for Sarah - first Section

is done. I spent all day yesterday out on our covered deck stitching. It was hot out but there was a fantastic breeze. I took pictures of the birds coming to our bird feeders and stitched. I managed to get the first section of the needlebook stitched. The second part is an alphabet that should not be too long..

2 comments:

Kim B said...

That is so beautiful! I am really looking forward to watching this come together. I have no idea what to expect from this project and I love surprises :)

theysaywordscanbleed said...

great work!

Arlene,
Lakewood flowers