June 10, 2008

I have been stitching

although I can't yet post pictures of a couple things because they are for an exchange, but hopefully by the end of the week I will be able to..

Here is where I am on Flowers for Sarah..I think this is my favorite square on this design. This is also the second largest one, the largest on will be the final square. i still need to figure out what color fabric to use for the outside of the needlebook. It is going to be much larger than I thought. Well off to the kids!!

3 comments:

Kim B said...

Oh Terry it is really looking great!

DaisyGirl said...

Have you started on your spooky rr yet? I haven't myself, still waiting on that booklet of patterns to come! Flower stitching looks great!
Donna

Terry said...

Nope Donna, haven't started yet, waiting for a chart :)...