July 11, 2008

A Wish Granted by Carol

Carol sent me this fantastic scissor pocket in response to my wish on the MAW group. It is so beautiful and my first scissor pocket (even though I've made about 4, I didn't have one for myself). It is so beautifully stitched and the finishing is expert. She picked the perfect colors for me and I love everything Cat Whiskers. The design is Cat Whiskers Red Desert. She used a very pretty Lilac cashel and Victorian sampler threads in Heather Purple. Isn't is pretty. I love the little button, it brings all the color out in the piece. Thank you so much Carol..

3 comments:

Carol said...

You are very welcome! I just loved stitching it for you, and now I am thrilled it is safe and sound at your house ;-)

Dani - tkdchick said...

You're very lucky to get one of Carol's pieces!

Kim B said...

What a great wish to have granted in such a beautiful way!