Well I have tried to think and think about what I want to accomplish this year. I know that this year I really want to do a lot more stitching for me. I have several things I plan to put as goals for this year.
1. The HAED SAL of Black Cherry, to complete in one year (1 over 1 cross on 28)
2. Complete the BBD Mystery Sampler
3. Get 3 pages done of HAED Dragon Charmer by Josephine Wall
4. Completed Enchanted Lair DragonWing
5. Get 3 pages (1/2 of each is my share) of Barbers Sisters (Vicki and I are doing this one together).
6. Complete Legend of Sleepy Hollow trio this year.
7. Finish the Kiss by Mirabilia as Phantom piece.
8. Make some real headway on Rosewoods Inspiration.
9. And pick up a few WIP and put some stitches into them :).
I don't think that is too impossible. I have two exchanges I will definitely keep going with the All season ornament and F&S. I have a RR I am 1/2 way thru, Witching for Stitching a Halloween themed RR. So this is what I am thinking for the new year, now I need to figure out how to get myself organized to accomplish it :)..
Happy New Year Everyone :)..