Well I got some more of the Fire Wing Eclipse Dragon on 28ct Polstitches Rustic Rubarb. The first dragon is finally finished only 7 more dragons to go lol. I am so much slower it gets frustrating but i feel like I am seeing forward movement and am accomplishing something. So here is where i am now.
Okay I am a lot slower stitching now and have to stitch when the medications keep my hands from shaking and I have an attention span for more than 2 minutes. Sinemet is working fairly well but we are still working on it.
So I have started Eclipse from Fire Wing Designs. It is stitched on Polstitches 28ct Rhubarb. I am afraid this is 4 days work, not much but at least I am stitching again. Good Days and Bad Days, so hopefully I will be able to stitch some each day, but don't expect huge progress. When I finish the first dragon I will go back to Tiger lily.