January 2, 2013

A New Year - A New Start

Okay, so I fell off the edge of the world toward the end of the year.  I got little done and a lot of nothing accomplished, just mostly feeling sorry for myself I guess.  Anyway, I am ready to go.

There is going to be a new baby arriving in the family in March, I will be a great aunt again for the 9th time.  I crocheted a little swaddler bag and hat for her this weekend.  Here is a picture.


I now belong to a group that is doing a SAL on Bluebell by Nora Corbett so I started her yesterday not enough to show any of it yet, hopefully tomorrow.  I also am in another group to help get WIPs done, so I have been rounding all my projects that are WIP as of 1/1/13 and am going to work them into a rotation with Bluebell and a couple others.  The other thing I am going to start it a pair of birds I got from Chatelaine.  Vicki and I are going to do them, I do the first, here the second release, back and forth.  When done we will put them together and make a quilt or wall hanging, not sure which.  I signed up for the Chatelaine Dragonfly Mandala, but I wont be starting it anytime soon, but it was just too pretty to pass up.  My stitching is slower these days but I hope to get to work now..

So here is to seeing more of you here :)..  And Happy New Year.

2 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

What a sweet swaddle bag and hat :) CUTE! And I'm anxious to see your Bluebell!

Christina said...

Nice to see you blogging again. Very nice swaddle bag. Looking forward to seeing your stitching for 2013.