January 6, 2013

WIPs I Hope to Finish This year

I am in a group that plan to work on WIPs that have been sitting around this year.  This are not all seriously old ones but ones I do really want to finish.  I will sandwich them in with new ones I want to do and try to finish all of these this year.  Here is where I am on them now.
 Dog Lessons by Lizzie Kate
 Pirate Queen by Dark Side of the Moon
 Eclipse by Fire Wing
 Egypt Garden by Chatelaine
 Inspiration by Rosewood Manor
 Iris Fairy by Joan Elliot
Pansy by Nora Corbett/Mirabilia
Jardin d'Jour by Ink Circles

There are more WIPS in my life but these are the ones I want to get done the most.  So I have some new ones I want to start and I will be working in rotation but these will be added in to finish this year.  I will have some pictures of Bluebell by Mirabilia for tomorrows blog post, I didn't get much done on her the last two day.s

1 comment:

Christina said...

They are all of to lovely starts. Looking forward to seeing them finished. Good luck on your goal.