July 25, 2007

Another First - A needleRoll

I made this one for Carol S at FGBB. I am really excited about needlerolls now. This is the first way I've seen one like this made (not that other's hadn't but I had not seen it). It was much easier for me and made it seem more finished...I know I probably shouldn't try out my firsts on other people, but I figured I had enough time if it didn't come out good I could try another one, LOL.. here it is. It is from Full Circle Designs Mini Moonshadow "A Childs Path" I did add more stuffing to the roll after I took this picture so it is puffier in person, LOL. And the end fabric is not that bright but more subdued and matches the design better, LOL..

2 comments:

BeckySC said...

You did a great job, Terry :) Congratulations!

Judith said...

It looks great Terry