July 10, 2007

Blackwork

Well we finally found my blackwork. I swear I looked in that drawer 4 times and couldn't find it, then Vicki opens up the drawer and finds it right away.. I guess it just took a different pair of eyes. Here is where I am with it right now..

I need to finish June and catch up July :(. I got behind on this one. The good news is I completely finished the pinkeep for SBEBB Little Critters Exchange and will be ready to mail it out this weekend!!!!! I am pretty happy with the way it turned out..I am working on a little gift for a friend right now and hope to mail it out by the weekend or at least by Monday, along with finishing up the Freebie design exchange piece!!!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Very pretty blackwork piece ;)

Michelle said...

Your blackwork is really pretty!