August 27, 2007

WOW SBEBB What's the Buzz

package from Becky arrived today. All I can say is WWWWOOOOWWWW!!! I feel so very special. I love it. It is my first stitched tin and I am so impressed, I haven't been brave enough to try it yet!!! And all the goodies in it are so nice, I am floating on a cloud!!!! I love the handmade marker pins and the needle magnet. I love the blue stork scissors, now I will know if Vicki steals my scissors!!! And the measuring cups are the cutest, I've never seen anything like them before. Anyway.


Here are the pictures!!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Wow, what a great exchange piece. Enjoy....Nancy

BeckySC said...

I am so happy you like it, Terry! I enjoyed stitching for you and putting this exchange together for you :)

Carla said...

What a fantastic exchange...enjoy!!

Amy said...

It's all just wonderful Terry!! Congrats!! :-)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow what an awesome exchange!

Sharon said...

Amazing exchange! It's beautful.