December 27, 2007

Some Recent Finishes

Here are my Fair and Square pieces. I put the wrong date on one of them, but it will be returned for correction, :).....
to Neila, San Man Originals Happy Winter (she is a fan of Sanman Originals)...

to Jill, Quaker Hedgehog (she likes hedgehogs) by Workbasket, stitched with Needle Necessities (she likes purples and Greens)

This is the pincushion I stitched for my sister Vicki for Christmas. He is Voodoo boy by Haberdashery Designs. I made him a little less scary and she loves him.. I used Silkweaver 32ct Belfast Solo to stitch him on. You can't tell completely from the picture but it is blue and purple.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I'm stitching Voodoo Boy as well, as is Deb (from Lavender Rose Ramblings)!! Yours is fabulous!! The two squares for Jill are wonderful!! Lovely colour!
Happy Holidays!!

Sharon said...

Lovely finishes, voodoo boy is too cute!