December 16, 2007

Stitching and F&S received

I really have been stitching I just can't show them all off yet. I can show a few though.

Here is my Great Grandmother Christmas gift for my mom, well at least part. I want her to pick out the charms and frames for the design after Christmas. She has 6 Great Grandchildren and I have mini frames for pictures of each of them..


Then I finished this rooster fob for Vicki to go with the rooster scissors I got her. She is starting a scissor collection which I hope to help her fill out this Christmas.


Then I made this design for a friend of my Mom's. This will be Cara's gift, when it is finally framed this week.

I also received my Fair and Square from Neila. It is a Bent Creek I believe, Isn't it cute! I absolutely love them!!! Thanks so much Neila!!! You did a beautiful job stitching these!!


2 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Wow Terry! You've been BUSY! I love just everything...but I must say...that Neila's F & S's are just gorgeous! Don't you think?! LOVELY!!!!

Hitomi said...

Hi Terry,
All the colors that you chose are beautiful. I just love it! Neila's pieces are lovely:))